14 Kasım 2012 Çarşamba

Studying...sort of

To contact us Click HERE
I am supposed to be studying for the LSAT right now. I have been doing pretty well for the past few weeks. But right now I just have nooo gumption. Let me tell you, an hour or two at night has really helped. At first I took one of the practice questions which I thought I would just completely know. I mean it's reading comprehension, how hard can it be! Was I wrong or what. This stuff is much harder than I had ever expected.

Logic games. Any idea what these are? Well they are going to be my downfall if I don't get better and faster at completing them. Try this one on for size:

A panel of music historians ranked eight contemporary songwriters – Jackson, King, Lennon, Mitchell, Nicks, Prince, Simon, and Wonder – according to their relative impact on the evolution of the popular song form. No other songwriters were considered, and there were no ties in the final ranking. The ranking of the songwriters met the following conditions:

Nicks was ranked higher than Lennon but lower than Simon.
Prince was ranked lower than both Mitchell and Jackson.
Wonder was ranked lower than Nicks.
Jackson was ranked higher than Simon.
Nicks was ranked higher than King.

1. Which one of the following could represent the ranking of songwriters, listed from highest to lowest?
  • (A) Jackson, Simon, King, Mitchell, Prince, Nicks, Lennon, Wonder
  • (B) Jackson, Simon, Prince, Nicks, Mitchell, Wonder, Lennon, King
  • (C) Mitchell, Simon, Jackson, Prince, Nicks, Lennon, Wonder, King
  • (D) Mitchell, Jackson, Simon, Nicks, King, Wonder, Lennon, Prince
  • (E) Mitchell, Jackson, Prince, Simon, Lennon, Wonder, Nicks, King
(from Manhattan LSAT)

Looks like a whole lot of fun right? And now back to studying....FML.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder