14 Kasım 2012 Çarşamba

October already?

To contact us Click HERE
October is already almost over. Where is the fall going? Geez.

Life is speeding by here in the G household. Munchkin is already 10 months old this week. I have been at the new job now for a month and it is a breath of fresh air. I am not doing as much legal writing but here and there I have been able to edit some.

As I was telling my friend tonight on the phone, it is amazing how much your environment can make you realize how long you put up with a bad situation. I am very happy with my boss, my co-workers, the level of control I have over my work and it just makes me realize how long I put up with a horrible situation. I am not as stressed when I come home. I don't have a bunch of self doubt or other awful feelings following me around all the time. As she put it, it's almost like PTSD.


I think I am going to try very hard to unplug from any election related coverage for awhile. It is too close to call in a lot of places and I don't want to think about this stuff anymore. If Romney wins, same old same old. Even if Obama wins, how much of a difference can these guys make anymore really? I don't know but I am definitely feeling some serious election fatigue. Thank goodness it's almost over!


Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder