15 Kasım 2012 Perşembe

Facebook Hiatus

To contact us Click HERE
It's official. I have temporarily suspended my Facebook account. It took me courage and serious consideration to....well no not really, it was pretty easy actually. Now I have a whole month to make it through without checking that darn site.

A girl I work with has bet that I can't make it ten days. It's already been five so I am half way there. I hope she's ready to pony up for that free lunch soon! I'm talkin' to you K if you are reading.

With my new found freedom, I hope to have more time to spend with the hubs and little one enjoying this finally warm weather. On that note, we are headed to Hatteras Island soon and Friday can't come fast enough. My fam and some of their friends are renting the house for the week and we will be meeting up with them this weekend. It looks pretty nice to me.



Courtesy Midgett Realty

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder