22 Eylül 2012 Cumartesi

Adios

Adios to a few things:

  • Another year in this 30-something's "ludicrous speed" life.

  • Checking my boss's email and becoming infuriated over the forwards that are sent to him by his hate-filled/republican friends (more on this later).

  • And most importantly, adios to this thankless job I have held for the past 2 years and 9 months.

A few exceptions to the above. I shouldn't say it was completely thankless. I enjoyed the actual legal writing, research, conducting real estate closings and the like. All of that was great. I did not enjoy the discovery copies, the being thought of as lesser than, the fear, the anger sent my way, and the extremely defensive person I have become. I hate that so much of my job was almost always performed from a fighting back, defensive, CYA type of crouch.
I don't like the person I have become, always bothered by their job, bringing it home, not proud of myself or my accomplishments in life.

I am hopeful that my future is bright. I will figure out this thing called a "career" someday.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder