9 Temmuz 2012 Pazartesi

Candlewood Suites

To contact us Click HERE

I called the Candlewood Suites in Elgin, Illinois home for about two months this winter. I have to say that I really lucked out with this hotel! The hotel was only about 4 months old when I stayed in it, so everything was pretty much brand new and super clean. Most hotels I stay in talk up their work out facilities and they end up being some old crappy equipment from the early 80's. The Candlewood had some really nice workout equipment that I got some good use out of, granted the hotel is brand new so the equipment hasn't been used to much in the first place. One thing that I really like about all Candlewood Suites is that they have FREE washer and dryers! Most hotels charge an arm and a leg to use their washer and dryer, if they even have one. The rooms were equipped with a full kitchen, granite counter tops, DVD players, flat screen TVs, and very comfortable beds.





A couple of views of my room.



The staff of the Candelwood of Elgin was also a treat. Everyone was super friendly and very helpful with anything I needed. The hotel is also pet friendly, as you can see my dog Cloey relaxing in the room.


I would highly recommend staying at this hotel if you are in the western Chicago area.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder