3 Ocak 2013 Perşembe

Obama Haters

To contact us Click HERE
Wow. I had no idea about this! Apparently the bleached blonde president of the College Republicans at the University of Texas said via Twitter “Y’all as tempting as it may be, don’t shoot Obama. We need him to go down in history as the WORST president we’ve EVER had!” #2012″.

So it's "tempting" to shoot the President? Really? What are we coming to.

From Democraticunderground.com

Not to point out the obvious, but Texas has never really given me a lot to like - George W. Bush, Rick Perry, secession,.....I hear Austin's nice.
I guess since I have yet to, and never will join Twitter, I miss the ridiculous things that people can say on there. As I have mentioned before, the shiny happy people sheen of Facebook annoys me to no end but at least it cuts down on the verbal diarrhea that seems to happen on Twitter. I imagine maybe people are more inclined to blurt on Twitter than Facebook.

I think this girl is in line for Anne's Coulter's job once she's gotten too old and wrinkly to go on Fox News. Ever notice how all of the women on there are usually blonde? I know it's a generalization but it just seems like that is all the producers allow, blonde shallow thinkers.

Alright that is all...look up this story on Huff Po, it's a doozy.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder