27 Aralık 2012 Perşembe

Plans

To contact us Click HERE
Where has November gone? I don't know where but I know I have spent most of it lugging my belly all over the place while lamenting the fact I still have a long 4 weeks to go before little guy is here. Hubs and I have graduated from baby class. I am probably going to forget all of the things I have learned when it all comes down to the big day. I was able to put a birth plan together but I am fully expecting things to go awry.

from rosei-tv.com
If you watch "Up All Night," one of the recent episodes is a perfect example of how things can go completely against your plans. Christina Applegate's character has meticulous plans on not getting an epidural and having a natural birth. When it comes down to the big day it is a looong labor, with an epidural and finally a c-section. Exactly what I don't want.

I plan on laboring for as long as I can without medication. But I will ultimately want that epidural. This is for fear of 1) if I get an epidural too early, it will stall labor and 2) increase the chance of a c-section. I really and truly want to avoid the c-section at all costs. But I know, if it happens, it happens.

I still have a few things to get for little guy, especially now that the temperature has dropped, some better outerwear and a few more sleep sacks would be good. It has been getting COLD here. Maybe it's just because I am spoiled now, but I have gotten used to such balmy weather in the late fall it is so sad to see it go. The car seat base is in the car and pretty soon I could technically drive around with my labor bag. On Friday I will be 37 weeks - full term! I am so longing to just see these little feet that like to kick me in the ribs!

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder